Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can I Use My Old Plates On My New Car Ontario Can I Register Expired License Plates And Use Them On My Car?

Can I register expired license plates and use them on my car? - can i use my old plates on my new car ontario

I just found some old records lying in a shed in my backyard. They are patches of Ontario in 1979 and 1980. This was used before the Ontario also stickers on the plates. Apparently they had expired plates. The former owner must only fired into the crowd and forgot.

By happy coincidence, I just bought a car. Can I take one of these plates on my car and subscribe to MTO? Do you want to put me a day at the plate 2008-9?

If not, why not?

When I log on to the plate with my real name, address, etc., then what is the problem?

I think it would be nice if one of the old plates on my car to have. So is there a way to circumvent the rules and to obtain legally to these plates in the system?

Hey, it's good for the environment. It is a new board.

1 comment:

Chris F said...

No, he can.

BTW, the vignette, Ontario was in 1973.

Post a Comment