Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Washing A Husband Pillow Husband Is Sick And Sweat Thru Sheets Onto Matress?

Husband is sick and sweat thru sheets onto matress? - washing a husband pillow

My husband is sick and the last night, the sweat all over the leaves, and this morning, when I moved the bed, the mattress was a bit wet. We have a quality mattress. I wash the sheets and mattresses, but one thing I can do the mattress? Can I spray and put nothing in it to disinfect or update before the leaves up?

1 comment:

Melissa C said...

First, if your husband is sick and stay sweting night, go to your doctor, pharmacy, etc., and the purchase of mattresses, pillows, to avoid this problem in the future. The best way to clean a mattress, a pillow with a semi-moist, not too moist but not wet, then dry clean use any form of disinfectant spray some Febreze and let in air. Even if the cushion is at the top removable, washable litle bleach in hot water, and it must be like new.

Post a Comment