I bought a pair of 10x50mm binoculars for star gazing, what's easy to find in the sky for a beginner? - are there binoculars where you can see thru walls
Weather conditions permitting, I will do my binoculars again a vision of heaven. I started just observe more stars than the human eye. I would like to become accustomed with the binoculars and looked through it and focus on objects. Today I went during the day to focus on a few points. So far so good! What can make things easier for me / today to see tonight?
1 comment:
All the answers. I have 10/50 's too. I suggest a tripod if you do not already have one, are a bit heavy for my strength and stability.
Besides the aforementioned objects exciting I think only just one area of the sky, and suddenly there are many more stars visible to me. It is also easier to separate the binary systems such as Alcor and Mizar to deal with the Great car.
http://www.astropix.com/HTML/C_SPRING/BI ...
Some people can not with the naked eye, but others see a star. I've heard that the system has been used as a test of the vision for young Native American hunters. Called "How many stars," and both should have the opportunity to join the hunters. Probably good in a position to tell a friend about Deer Hunter;) I could not without my art 10/50 Confidence
Post a Comment