Help me find the words to thank my dead grandma? - find the right words to say thank you
my grandmother, who died recently, and now we do a tribute to my cousin and send the video to see, but you do not know what to say besides this "Thank you for creating a loving and caring family, I enjoyed I every minute that I can tell you: "I did not really grow with her, but she was a grandmother nice .. I can not do all my words together, making it great if you could help me?
thank you xx
4 comments:
There are memories shared with her that you write? If so, it can be very pleasant, with other family members, etc. to spend ...
"Grandma was the time we spent together nice and I enjoyed every minute. The love and care he has brought the family to endure for eternity. Although now is gone, always be positive, and memorable in this family. I love you, and one day you join the kingdom of God (if religious). "
idk? haha
Dear Mama,
I wanted .. Thanks Well, actually all wanted to thank you
as a lover, touching, beautiful people inside and outside.
I'm sorry you're away, but it's good to know that you do not
Suffering, and if your happy now and do my best to be happy for you.
I miss your smile, laugh, and most of the wrinkles (the humor is good
a funeral, but I do not know what) his family and I would return one days
look at that pretty face again. They have meant a lot to me,
couldnt explain words and I think it is, why stop here.
Grandma second exodus from the mine. : (
You may also be some things that you liked it. Years, instead of creating suggest that the creation of the word.
Post a Comment