Sunday, January 31, 2010

Billiard For Wii What Is Your Favorite Game For The Nintendo Wii?

What is your favorite game for the Nintendo Wii? - billiard for wii

So far I've tried to Wii Sports, Wii Play, TMNT, and Twilight Princess. I loved the control and the wall runs on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. You still have the sword in Twilight Princess to use, but the GameCube version. He loved boxing and bowling and billiards in Wii Sports and Wii Play in the best shots.

9 comments:

Hawk Girl said...

My favorite is Twilight Princess. It took a while to get used to the controls, but now, no problem. I also like Warioware and Sonic and the Secret Rings.

Slash said...

Zelda: Twilight Princess ... and Dragon Ball Z: BT2. and Super Paper Mario.

josh r said...

Call of Duty 3 .. the game is great, but the visual is not very good .... Resident Evil 4 is coming out 4 the Wii. Im sooo ditching of the Week

Beanie said...

Rayman Raving Rabbids!

sammy p said...

nothing so far because I'm interested, but I can not wait until Super Smash Bros. Brawl, coming out

zelda_li... said...

Twilight Princess

Tua|Reti... said...

Trauma Center. Incredible game, it is quite. : P

Tua|Reti... said...

Trauma Center. Incredible game, it is quite. : P

daroyalt... said...

Wii Sports

Post a Comment